Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Day At The Kitchen

I woke up early on Tue, cause i was going to meet my bestest girlfriends for lunch. I haven't seen them in ages, one of them had exams, and the other.. well we didnt have the time to meet up.
She told me to wake up early cause sleeping in my second favorite hobby.. I sleep like a panda. I sleep too much and i love it.

Anyways as i was waiting for her to let me know when she'll pass by, i slept.
I woke up after i gave off the busy dial tone like twice.
We decided to go to the new d'arcy's kitchen in MQ..n Had a nice "meaty" meal and ALL THE TIME we were there, a guy in the kitchen was eyeballing me from that little window kitchen. I told my friend am I paranoid or is he staring at me? She let out a huge laugh and said I noticed that too but didnt want to say anything! lol..

It felt like being in the City Centre food court again.. You know when you're trying to enjoy your meal but you feel so awkward with pedophile-looking pervs stare at you. Sometimes from across the court. -.-
We've been trying to avoid that cause thats were we normally go to after Uni.
But apparently no luck there.

Anyways we made fun of him and let it out by swearing at him and the Bitchy waitress who wasnt answering us when we were YELLING for the check.

-The place is cute, food isnt bad. But messy!
Its a nice little place to go for lunch and there are many tables to chose from.

6 comments:

  1. I love the M.q darcy it's so cute I feel like hugging that place =p Ohhh yeaah I hate it when someone stares ..seriously if I was a guy I wouldn't want to stare at a girl eating :S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahhaha sleep like a panda! (a) I'd say 7asha 3al panda!! inty a5a9 :P
    Bass seriously that place is on my black list after that day -.- not so "meaty" meal and creepy staff of waitors! lakin yeah definitely ar7am min the food court :P

    R

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you. i love the b****y waitress who thought she had the best tan ever and could TOTALLY ignore us ! Second of all i loved how the cook thought it was ok to stare:s i mean seriously whats he staring at =/ creepy ! anyway apart from the burger that had a whole ton of sauce falling out of it i enjoyed seeing your faces :*
    ID SAY P ATTITUDE ALL THE WAY ;);)

    ReplyDelete
  4. P attitude all the way Indeed! ;)
    R, yes I agree i am worse than a panda. <3, I dont understand why anyone would stare at ANYONE while they were eating.
    That kind of thing makes you think twice about going to a place again!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i forgot to put an N at the end of my tiny statement hahahaha:$:$:$ <3

    ReplyDelete