Saturday, February 6, 2010

YES, I'm Omani.

After an early day at Uni, my friend and i decided to treat ourselves to a lovely chocolate chip ice cream since we've been craving it for about a week now and cause, well, we want to!

So before that we went to McDonald's for a quick meal and as we were ordering our Two Spicy McChickens with Medium sized fries, extra Mayo and Diet cokes * =) * three Imarati guys walk in, they ordered the exact same thing and payed with Dirhams.
We cheerfully ignored them and went to our table, sat by the window.
With cars passing by we chatted away and laughed. The three guys stood up, two went to the rest room and one came up to us and said to my friend : "excuse me, may I ask you a question?"
She looked at me with this weird half of a smile on her face as if she was waiting for me to respond back.. he asked two more times and I told him : "what is it?" The guy wasn't tall, he looked like he loved McDonald's and he was a bright pink in the face. Two Omani guys were watching us from another table, Omani guys wouldn't really come up to you at McDonald's and try to talk you up if they don't know you.. Imaratis, well that's a different story.

Anyways!
He asked the most annoying person anyone could ask.. "Inti 3maniya?'' We looked at each other- my friend and I- and looked back at him with an evil evil eye. ''Aiwa'' Then he said "Mashalla Ive never seen an Omani girl this beautiful, Omanis are beautiful then!" THAT was him flirting! The biggest insult to us is to ask if were Omani. He was trying for about ten minutes to get a number, or an e-mail.
Lol didn't ask for a BB pin cause i don't think he had the service =)
When he left we had a laugh and just went on with our conversation and to top our perfect lunch, a weirdo guy from high school gave me a spine-chilling wink.
This guy was the loser of all losers trying to get with every girl he sees.

Haha.. The greatest ending.. And the "cherry" on top of our sundae was The new baskin robbin's hot and cold Brownie Sundae. Perfect Delight, for only 1.500 if you can believe it ;) We devoured it on our way in the car and that just made all our troubles go far, far away =)

Heaven, I'm in heaven ....

7 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha the most AMAZING day i've had in AGES! It felt like we were euphoric or something min el 9ub7 laughing our a**es off on the teeniest stuff (a) not to forget our P attitude at the uni *0=)*
    Such a fun day, and what surprises me is that none of these losers were able to get on our nerves ;) Hahaha bass i have to admit what a waste those green eyes are!
    And the BR was simply heaven on earth <3

    I heart you MissP
    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. A waste for sure!

    BR<3<3<3 Thanks R
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha please! I hate it when a random ugh guy approaches me.

    It's like, "Dude, c'mon you're kidding me right!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahha yes and in a middle of a serious eating session!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its not flirting its an insult!! And a big one!
    A guy once came up to me I was sitting in class and he said el u5t s3odiya? I was said la 3maniya! And he was like Ooh 3maniya ma kint a3rf fi 3maniyat 7ilwat!! WTF!!

    THATS SUCH AN INSULT! Oh and another thing why do you call me "sister" then flirt :S!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHAHHAAHHH @<3!! Totally agree.. "sister" ^^

    :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yumm it sounds so good. I have just eaten a hot crepe with mixed berries and icecream and cream on top, but with no cherry, it was pretty delicious but yours beats it because of the cherry! Haha
    http://glennisnz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete