Thursday, February 4, 2010

Uhh seriously?


So my friends and I decided to go to the little "Fun City" next to City ElQurum cause well, we had nothing better to do. We went on the second biggest ride, the one that just spins around.. It looked fun, we just needed a pick-me-up since we've been feeling sleepy. Me and my girlfriend were about to die from all the laughing and screaming we were doing and we looked to our right to see how our other friend was doing and he was about to die from fear. he was .. crying. We looked at each other, looked at him and let out a huge: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It was pathetic, you cry cause someone died.. Okay. You cry cause you're on a ride?? You should have gotten yourself a life when you were getting the tokens . We must have missed the "No babies allowed" sign. Please, do NOT act all tough when you're not.

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha!! Lol miskeen =p I went there once with my girls before I leave for studies and we went on that ride the one that goes up and comes down really fast I was about to cry the going down part isn't scary its the waiting part!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahahhahahaha I wonder who it was ;p
    bass some rides ARE shway scary, lakin not thepoint of crying though! ahahahaha hathi 8awiya (a)

    R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yes R and <3, scary is right bs not crying!
    Thanks for your comments
    xx

    ReplyDelete