Sunday, January 31, 2010


Cant get this song out of my head, LOVE it!
Everybody is being so mean about Scarlett singing but her voice from this song is stuck in my head!


So anyways, another great day in Muscat. Its, what do you know?, Sunny!
this is the first time Ive seen the sun light in a long time.. Since i haven't moved out of my bed for about five days.

Ever since i turned 17 iv been begging my mother to let me get my driving license. She said that its out of the question until i graduate high school. So I did, now I'm at my First year at Uni and every day I'm getting closer to getting it. I'm a pretty good driver, id trust me driving..You know..

Haven't failed any try yet, so Wish me luck!

Must get license -.- Must.

Anyways.. :) When I met you.. I didn't know what to do.. (8) :D

2 comments:

  1. If there's one thing I would tell a girl to get, it's her license!!! I can remember the first time driving. It's like no other feeling in the world. you'll feel frrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Make sure to learn how to drive a stick shift! that's when you know, you can drive!!!! I hope you get your license soonish!!!! Until then! bug your mama! she'll get tired of telling you, NO! Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I already did my first Drums/Slope test only got the road to go :)
    And yes, ALL GIRLS SHOULD DRIVE!

    ReplyDelete