Saturday, January 30, 2010

Il Gelato Di Bruno, anyone?



Who doesn't love a good gelato?

I remember when Il Gelato Di Bruno opened sometime last year, me and my girlfriends made it a habit to go there every week.. we would follow it religiously.
Something about the exciting flavors, the atmosphere made us come back for more.

Lately i went back there with my friends and was appalled by how much the place changed, its dead now. The menus are all old and the gelatos aren't made with that Italian love anymore :(

It saddened me to see this.. as that place was one of my all time favorites!

Please Bruno, get your Gelato shop together!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it and I miss it! my fav is the youghart with fresh strawberries...I do agree the place seems dead =/

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) It Was LEGENDARY!
    Baskin's is always great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's true, such a dissapointment it has become! and that rude waitor -.-
    bass right this moment, i'd literally kill to have their ice cream :'(

    R

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol Seems everywhere we go we get rude waitors!
    Yes me too, i could use a scoop or two.
    xx

    ReplyDelete