Saturday, January 30, 2010

Rise from the ashes

As i am recovering from my monthly off mode.. I wonder. Does anyone else feel this way, do you just get sick of your friends, family and everything surrounding you?

Well this happens to me often, my friends are used to it. If they call me and my phone is off they know iv gone to my own lala land and i don't want to socialize with anyone or anything. And they respect it.

Everybody needs this i think, to sit in a corner of your own land. And just think about everything. Sort everything out!




And people ask me why do you love chocolate so much!

1 comment:

  1. Tell me about it. I have a lot of off modes, however I would never dare admitt it to my friends. They would feel super conscience about it and it would make them feel bad I think.

    As I am in school, I'm with my circle of friends 24/7 and when I'm at home, I just don't want to see them, even if we have a quiz tomorrow and they need help or just reassurance or just swalif. I just don't want to talk to them, I keep my phone far away from me and don't even bother charging it, I probably charge my phone 3 times every two weeks. No exaggeration.

    I didn't think other people felt this way, until I read this post!

    ReplyDelete